Friday, July 22, 2011

::Tater Tot Casserole::

::Ingredients::
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag frozen tater tots



::Directions::
Cook meat and onion together. when meat is no longer pink remove and drain grease.
Add cooked meat to a 13x9 casserole dish, Then layer with tater tots. In a bowl add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom and mix well (may need to add a small amount of water to get it smooth) Then pour cream of mushroom over the tater tots, next layer the cheese on top. Bake at 350F for 1 hour.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I had been makin Tater Tot Casserole for yrs, was gonna suggest it to you. Glad you have it on here. So easy & yummy!

My Name is Trisha, Welcome to my Recipe Blog said...

I love it too, I make it ALOT around here. Do you make it the same way OR different?

Toni said...

I make it the same way.