Thursday, July 7, 2011

::My Chicken Tenders::

*Another recipe passed down from my Mother-n-law!


::Ingredients::
- Chicken (I use tenders) ~ Boneless/Skinless & Thawed   
- Self Rising Flour (enough to coat chicken)
- Salt
- Pepper
- Hot Sauce ~ Any Brand (1/2 cup - 1 cup you decide how hot you want it)
- Buttermilk (depending on bowl size,  I use one small pint gallon to 1/2 gallon jug)
- Veg. Oil

Place Chicken, Buttermilk, and Hot Sauce in a bowl to merinate overnight or at least 6 hrs.

Mix Self Rising Flour, salt, pepper together before cooking, place merinated chicken and coat well with flour mixture then fry it up, I use a Fry Daddy, on 400F OR Highest setting for 3-4 minutes. may need to flip chicken once.

***I use Trappey's Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce*** ----------->

No comments: